This will be India’s first state-of-the-art Exposition Mart for Cottage and Handicraft sector at Greater Noida, set up by Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India for the promotion of the exports of handicrafts from India for the cottage sector i.e. handicrafts, handlooms, carpet and jute etc.
This is based on the pattern of Shanghai Mart and other International Marts. The entire Exposition Mart will have permanent contact throughout the year reliable supply, quick turnover, capacity to absorb new technologies and design and round the clock international marketing.
- To accomplish this project Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority was constituted on 20.04.2001. The Yamuna Expressway would provide direct access to the Yamuna Economic Zone.
- The objectives of the proposed expressway are as follows:
- To provide a fast moving corridor to minimize the travel time
- To connect the main town ships / commercial centers on the Eastern site of river Yamuna
- To ensure development of adjoining area
- To relieve NH-2 which is already congested and runs through the heart of cities like Faridabad, Ballabhgarh and Palwal
- The concept of the Yamuna Expressway, conceived, with the idea of cutting hours on travel time proposes a 160 Km. Expressway between Greater Noida and Agra
- Yamuna Expressway is an extension of this 6 lane Expressway from Noida to Greater Noida upto Agra
Caparo Group Limited is setting up a unique socio-cultural center in Greater Noida. Land worth 20 acres has already been approved and allotted for this initiative.
The Center would provide an opportunity for organisations, business executives, academicians and professionals in the field of business, marketing, public relations, human resource development and general management for an informal interaction.
It would foster cultural, social academic and business related programmes, such as exhibitions, lectures fairs etc. for exchange of ideas and fostering of human relationship. The facilities that the center includes air-conditioned rooms for board meetings, seminars, lectures and conferences with ultra modern facilities like audio-visual equipment, video conferencing, etc. with an accommodation for 200-250 persons. It also has an air-conditioned library-cum-documentation center with unique collection of books, publications and journals on varied subjects.
There is a business center, an auditorium to seat 500 people, hostel facilities with canteens, various sports facilities, health club, etc.
Greater Noida Authority intends to develop an integrated transportation Hub in the city spread across approx 600 acres.
The proposed transport Hub will provide services for the range of transportation modes including an Inter State Bus Terminus and a Railway Station It will function as a major transfer point for bus and rail transit operations. Further, the hub will be combined with provisions for vehicle parking of all type of vehicles, warehousing, pedestrian information services and rail service to function as a multimodal transportation centre. Passenger traffic originating in the east and destined for hill stations in the north, will also use this station as a drop off point.
The site identified for the integrated Transportation Hub is the existing Boraki Railway Station, which is along the northern railway main line connecting Delhi and Kolkata.
GNIDA is planning to develop a Night Safari in the city in order to create awareness about environment & ecology ,to provide a source for recreation to residents and to spur tourism in Greater Noida .It is being developed on the lines of open Zoological gardens already established in China and Singapore.
GNIDA plans to have a unique concept where visitors can view the animals at night in the open wilderness, but confined to specified spaces and with proper illumination for night conditions. The objective is to augment Greater Noida as a premier tourist destination.
Navigation / Links
Please select the relevant Tab(s) below to explore the content by clicking the "down arrow".
The following Schemes [Click] in various sectors are currently open for application and subsequent allotment as per the general and specific terms and conditions prescribed for each scheme.
Allottee Accounts System
Allottees under various Plot Categories can register to check their Allotment particulars and Account status by registering at this link: Click here
Click following link to go to the Uttar Pradesh Government Tender Information System - Go to E-Tender Portal
Grievances & Queries
- Land Rates - 2014-15
- Fogging Schedule - July 2014
- Important Public Notice regarding Possession of Plots
- Recreational Entertainment Park 2014
- Sports City in Greater Noida
- BRS01 - Large Group Housing / Builders Residential Plots Scheme
- Information regarding Tender Notices
- E-Tender Notice -2619
- Regarding Master Plan 2021
- Tenders - Corrigendum