The city is strategically located at a distance of 25 kms from New Delhi to which it is connected by a DND Flyover and a newly developed 6-lane Expressway. Construction of Taj Expressway is underway to connect Greater Noida to Agra and onwards to Bombay. The city is linked to Kolkata by GT Road.
Connectivity to NH-24
To provide access to NH-24 from Greater Noida, a 60 m wide road from industrial sector Ecotech- III to NH-24 is under construction. This shall facilitate the industrial development of the area and shall also provide an alternate route to National Capital.
Internal Roads Network
- 130 m ROW road as the backbone connecting the northern end to southern end
- Hierarchy of Roads (sector roads 60-105 m ROW)
- Peripheral 24m loop and 12m access roads to individual plots
- Industrial roads - minimum 24m wide
- Slow moving traffic restricted to service lane of arterial roads
- New Delhi main station is just under 1 hr drive from G.Noida. The Railway Station at Boraki on Delhi-Kolkata line offers quick access to South Delhi and Noida
- Plans are underway to connect to Delhi by fast EMU for passenger traffic and by separate link with Tughlakabad for Goods Traffic
- The Howrah-Delhi railway line is passing through Greater Noida area
- Plans are on the anvil to develop the city railway station at Boraki along the line
- Greater Noida has already been connected with Delhi by EMU service with stoppages at Dadri, Boraki, Ajaibpur and Dankaur and is only 35 minutes away from New Delhi or Old Delhi railway stations
- RITES (a govt. of India undertaking) have conducted a transport study to connect Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with MRTS (Mass Rapid Transit System) Delhi
New Rail Projects
- Rail link between Dadri and Tughlakabad is coming up, which will connect Greater Noida with the Eastern and Western Main Lines
- A state-of-the-art Railway hub with ISBT, truck terminal, tourist dispersal points etc. is being planned with all modern amenities. This railway Station will help decongest Delhi
- Proposed International Airport at Greater Noida
- Multi-modal Aviation Hub planned at Gr. Noida SEZ
- About 20min. from Greater Noida City
- Sufficient Lift Capacity for Passenger and Air Cargo facilities
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Study Completed
- In principle approval accorded by GOI on proposed location
- Meanwhile Delhi remains the fastest growing Aviation Hub in the country.
- With Privatisation of airport in the offing, facilities and performance are expected to improve tremendously
Greater Noida is only 1-hour drive away from the existing airport, New Delhi
- An Inland Container Depot has already come up in Greater Noida near Dadri on the Delhi-Howrah rail line; 250 acres have been earmarked for the depot
- For Export, a Container Freight Station has been planned
Navigation / Links
Please select the relevant Tab(s) below to explore the content by clicking the "down arrow".
The following Schemes [Click] in various sectors are currently open for application and subsequent allotment as per the general and specific terms and conditions prescribed for each scheme.
Allottee Accounts System
Allottees under various Plot Categories can register to check their Allotment particulars and Account status by registering at this link: Click here
Click following link to go to the Uttar Pradesh Government Tender Information System - Go to E-Tender Portal